From the desk of the Seneschal, Lady Aoife
The following is a synopsis of information provided at the recent Roundtable regarding new Society-level requirements for waivers.
1. Waiver forms must be filled out in their entirety
2. After each event, practice, or activity, the waiver must be filed with the kingdom waiver secretary within 10 days. This includes any practices. There is no exception. Youth combat must follow the same requirements.
3. If no waivers were needed because everybody had a blue card, the Marshal running the activity is still required to turn in the form with a statement to that effect.
4. After each activity, a copy must be provided to the waiver secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org and the Barony's Seneschal at email@example.com
5. Deputies for Rapier/Chiv, persons performing youth combat functions, or extra practices requiring waivers must comply with this requirement as well. Please work with the assigned Marshal to ensure the forms are in by the 10th day following practice.
These requirements are in effect immediately and are non-negotiable. There are rather stiff penalties if we do not comply, up to, and including loss of privileges regarding practices, events, and the ability to be a Barony. The current Rapier Marshal and Knight Marshal have and understand the details, so please contact them (or me) with any follow-up questions.
Knight Marshal will need deputies, if you are interested in learning the position, contact Lord Herries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rapier Marshal is open for applications. If interested, submit an application to me at Seneschal@elfsea.ansteorra.org, and courtesy copy Herr Andreas at email@example.com
Thanks to each of you for continuing to make Elfsea a fun place to pursue this dream.
Vivat, Team Elfsea!
Lady Aoife Ruadh inghean Ragnaill
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea