(includes a sideboard lunch)
- Adult Registration (18+): $20
- Adult Member Discount Registration (18+): $15
- Youth (Ages 6-17): $5
- Child (Ages 5 and younger): Free
- Family Maximum: 3 Adult Registrations
- Individuals failing to show proof of SCA membership when registering at gate will pay the Adult Registration
Elfsea Defender is located upon the unsullied lands, of Kaztonia, in the beautiful lands of Godley, Texas. 6909 Lonesome Rd, Godley, TX 76044
A link to Google Maps can be found HERE
- Water Note: Please be aware that while the site does have water, we are still in the process of having it tested to ensure that it is fit for drinking. Until then, please assume that it isn�t and bring enough water & other beverages to get you through the event.
- Site is WET IN PERIOD CONTAINERS ONLY.
- Do not disturb the ranch animals or local fauna.
- Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. They may also attend with a 21 year old or older adult with a signed and notarized Minor Event Waiver form from their parent or legal guardian.
- Please make checks payable to: SCA, Inc. / Barony of Elfsea.
- REGARDING PETS, we do have a few standard disclaimers you should know about. By bringing your pet to Elfsea's Defender you are acknowledging and agree to the following:
- The site is primitive and there are feral dogs nearby. You are responsible for the safety and well being of your animal.
- Current vaccinations are required. Even though we will not ask you to prove current vaccinations at troll, you would do well to bring proof in case there are any incidents.
- You are responsible for any damage to your animal, or caused by your animal. (This includes to people and property.)
- Please pick up pet waste and discard (bagged & tied) into the trash.
- Bring plenty of water/shade for your pet and remember, the site has not confirmed that the water is potable.
- Keep your pet on a leash at all times unless being held in your arms.
- Do not leave your pet unattended at any time.