Elfsea Defender is located at Sid Richardson Boy Scout Ranch
From Fort Worth
Take I-35W North to US-287N/US 81 N. Exit to the right to US-380 W (Bridgeport). Turn right onto Jasper Creek Rd. Follow signs to enter Sid Richardson Boy Scout Ranch.
Take I-35E North to TX-183/TX 114/Irving/DFW Airport. Take TX-114 W. Merge onto TX-114 W/US-287N/US-81N to Decature/Bridgeport. Turn right onto US-380 W (Bridgeport). Turn right onto Jasper Creek Rd. Follow signs to enter Sid Richardson Scout Ranch.
At the Scout Ranch
The road from the entrance to the Main Hall is about 7 miles long.
- Adult Registration (18+) is $20
- Adult Registration with SCA membership discount (18+) is $15
- Youth (Ages 6-17) is $5
- Child (Ages 5 and younger) is Free
- Family Maximum is $45
- Individuals failing to show proof of SCA membership when registering at gate will pay the Adult Registration
- Individuals (11+) is $10
- Youth (5-10) is $5
- Children (4 and younger) is Free
- Feast price is not subject to Family Maximum
- Site is WET IN PERIOD CONTAINERS ONLY.
- Service Animals ONLY.
- Do not disturb the ranch animals or local fauna.
- Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. They may also attend with a 21 year old or older adult with a signed and notarized Minor Event Waiver form from their parents.
- Please make checks payable to: SCA, Inc. / Barony of Elfsea.